Focus on .... PAVO Condition
PAVO Condition is the most widely used feed product in the entire range.
It is our #1 recommendation for people to start on the process of "feeding their horse better for less"
Not only for your current horses, but also for new horses where you are uncertain of their nutritional needs, this is the perfect base product to begin with.
Several key features make this feed attractive
- Oat Free
- Provides a highly digestable source of slow release energy
- Contains Soya Oil
- Low in protein
- Fully balanced vitamins and minerals (more of this later)
- Extra biotin for strong hooves and a healthy coat
I just want to touch on the "Fully balanced" nature of this feed.
The feeding rate for most adult horses around 16.1hh is roughly 2Kgs per day.
This is considerably lower than practically any UK feed product - which means you can and indeed should feed the horse the correct amount each day.
Net result is that in 99% of cases those extra and costly buckets of supplements, balancers and the like can go straight in the bin!
The savings can be quite astonishing.
PAVO Condition (at the 2Kg per day feeding rate) costs just £1.38 (based on current price of £13.76 per bag) per horse per day
Common examples of where we have recommended this feed
- My horse is loosing condition and has a dull coat
- My horse is crazy - I cant ride it
- Feeding my horse is costing me a fortune in supplements
- I am bringing a young horse back (into) work
- My horse is on box rest
- I need a general purpose feed for 10 horses
Useful Extra Info
- Totally 100% FEI legal
- Free from environmentally damaging Palm Oil
- Guaranteed Analysis - ask your current manufacturer if they can do this
- PAVO Cubes are 8mm in size rather than the more normally found 5 mm. This is because horses are proven to chew longer on this fatter cubes - thus enabling them to get maximum benefit from the nutrition
How do I get hold of this feed
All our feed supplies come fresh from the factory in Holland.
We always have stocks of Condition in the stores, it is our staple feed for the competition horses here at Kingswood.
If you wish to order enough to warrant a pallet (60 bags) or half pallet (30 bags) then please contact us direct and we will provide a quotation for you.
The price on our website is based on current Cash and Carry prices from Kingswood.
|Vitamin - minerals|
Vitamin - minerals
|Vitamin A||12.500 IE|
|Vitamin D3||2.100 IE|
|Vitamin E||165 mg|
|Vitamin B1||15 mg|
|Vitamin B2||15 mg|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg|
|Vitamin B12||150 mcg|
|Folic acid||7 mg|
Minerals and trace elements (per kg)
|Energy (EWpa)||0,85 Unit/ kg|
|Dig. crude protein||8 %|
|Crude protein||11,5 %|
|Crude fat||3 %|
|Crude fibre||14 %|
|Crude ash||8 %|
Feeding advice kg/day
- Robert Lickley